Themed Living Community Potential Programming
Departments within the HRC (Recreation, Health Education, and Counseling and Consultation Services) offer a variety of programming available to the Themed Living Communities on campus. To explore the options, simply open the topic areas below.
To schedule programming for your TLC, please email the staff member linked with each program description.
- Nutrition Presentations (click on Nutrition Education for list of topics and pricing)
- Massage Therapy
- Group chair massage option or presentation on self or partner massage.
- Intramural Sports
- Currently euchre, but we would have interest in darts, pool, Texas hold’em, sports trivia, etc. as well.
- Contact: email@example.com
- HRC Special Event Reservations or Aquatics
- Can offer a variety of special events in the pool area; Battleship, Dive-In Movie, Water Basketball/Volleyball tourneys
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy Relationships: 1 hour program
- Suicide Prevention: 1 hour program or 3 hour comprehensive program
- Safe Space LGBTQ+ Ally Training: 3 hour program
- Stress Management/Self-Care: 1 hour program
- Bystander Intervention: 1 hour program
- Self-Compassion: 1 hour program
- Eating Disorders/Body-Image: 1 hour program
- Conflict Management: 1 hour program
For more information or to discuss other potential programs, please contact Dr. Steve Hines with Butler University Counseling and Consultation Services (email@example.com).
- Dating & Domestic Violence 101 (45 minutes)
- The Escalation Workshop: Dating Abuse program (90 minutes)
- How to Support Survivors of Sexual Violence (45-60 minutes)
- Good Sex Starts with Communication (45 minutes)
- Sexual Assault Prevention (45 minutes)
- BU Be Well: Wellness Resources at Butler (45 minutes)
- Thinking About Drinking (45 minutes)
For more information or to discuss other potential programs, please contact Sarah Diaz with Butler University Health Education & Outreach Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org)