College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- About the College
- Pharmacy Program
- Doctor of Medical Science
- PA Program
- BSHS: Health Sciences, Healthcare and Business
- COPHS Experiential Education
- White Coat and Hooding Ceremonies
- Continuing Education
- Faculty & Staff
- Handbooks and Bulletin
- Student Organizations
- Drug Information Service
- COPHS Alumni Profiles
White Coat and Hooding Ceremonies
White Coat Ceremony
When is the White Coat Ceremony?
Butler's College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences White Coat Ceremony will be held on Friday, August 30 at 3:00 PM. Students will need to be seated by 2:40 PM on the day of the ceremony.
There will be an outside reception by the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences immediately following the event. If there is inclement weather, the reception will be held in Clowes Lobby.
Are Tickets Required?
Tickets are not required for the ceremony. Seating is first-come, first-serve. Doors will open at 2:30 PM for guests.
Will the White Coat Ceremony Be Streamed Live?
Yes, it will be streamed. Go to www.butler.edu/live to see the event online.
Is there a parking fee?
There is a parking fee on the day of the event.
If you any additional questions regarding the White Coat Ceremony, please contact Kelly Wyatt at email@example.com.
Butler’s Hooding Ceremony took place on Friday, May 10 in Clowes Memorial Hall and Graduation was held on Saturday, May 11 in Hinkle Fieldhouse. This year, 180 students earned degrees from Butler’s Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of PA studies. Faculty members were honored with awards from the Class of 2019.
Chad Robertson, PA Class President, and Chandler Howell, Pharmacy Class President, spoke on behalf of their respective classes and presented the following awards:
- Distinguished Alumnus Recognition Award: Jason Kolkmeier, PA-C
- Outstanding PA Preceptor: Michael Pauszek, MD
- Outstanding PA Clinical Instructor: Kevin Bogenschutz, PA-C
- Outstanding PA Faculty: Chris Roman, MA, MMS, PA-C
- Outstanding Pharmacy Preceptor Award: Bonnie Booth, RPh
- Outstanding Pharmacy Practice Professor Award: Veronica Vernon, PharmD
- Outstanding Pharmaceutical Science Professor Award: Stephanie Enz, PharmD and Angela Ockerman, PharmD
- Dr. Terry L. Hageboeck Award: Kendra Damer, PharmD