Editing a Booking
All the current bookings (bookings with a date greater than or
equal to the current day's date) for the selected reservation are
displayed on the Current tab of the Reservation Summary page. This
is where you can edit a booking.
For a complete overview of this function with screenshots, check
out this Editing a
Booking Quick Guide. You can download this manual onto your
computer for easy access.
- Under Reservations, click View My Requests to open the
Reservation Summary page.
- Select the reservation request for which you are editing one or
bookings. The reservations Details tab on the Reservation Summary
page displays summary information for the selected reservation and
all its bookings.
- Click the Edit icon next to the booking that is to be edited. A
Request page opens. The Request page that opens depends upon
the type of booking that you are editing-a booking for reserving a
room, a booking for requesting a room, or a booking for services
- Edit the information for the booking as needed. Required
fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- At the bottom of the Room Request page, or Room Request Form
page, click Update Booking. A message opens indicating that the
booking was successfully updated.
- Click OK. The message closes. You return to the Reservation
Summary page with the new or modified information for the booking