Office of University Events
The Office of University Events manages the scheduling of University facilities for faculty, staff, students, and the public. The staff is prepared to provide full meeting and event planning assistance as needed.
- Community—University facilities are available for rent when not in use for academic activities. Space options range from small conference rooms to large auditoriums, most with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. Local and national organizations have found Butler to be a pleasant, productive, and convenient location for seminars, conferences, and meetings.
- Weddings—Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Butler University hosts several wedding ceremonies and receptions each year. Summer weddings (May 15 to August 15) may be booked one year in advance. Events to be held while classes are in session can be scheduled after May 3 for the current or following academic year (August-May).
- Summer Conferences—The campus is home to several conferences each summer. Butler University offers residential housing, dining services, and facility use for conferences starting Memorial Day Weekend through the last weekend in July.
- Faculty and Staff—Butler faculty and staff who need to plan an event or meeting on campus are encouraged to submit room reservation requests by logging in to the My Butler portal.
- Students—Planning an on-campus event for your club or organization? You can log in to the My Butler portal and fill out the online form.