Admission Process for EPPSP
Application deadline is November 1, 2021 for EPPSP Group 41.
Approximately 25 candidates are selected each year to begin classes in January. The criteria for selection to the program include:
- Academic achievement
- Interview—An interview with the EPPSP selection committee; a satisfactory writing sample during the interview process; results of Learning Styles Inventory taken during the interview process
- Recommendation—Two letters of recommendation; one from applicant's principal and one from another professional colleague.
Interested candidates must have their application materials submitted by November 1, 2021 to be considered for the cohort group beginning the following January. All materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Application materials include:
- Butler Application
- Professional resume
- All transcripts
- GRE or MAT scores (only required if undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0 cumulative)
- Copy of current teaching license or school counseling license for a Building-Level Administrator (please send as an email attachment to email@example.com)
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
The selection committee will conduct interviews in November. Applicants will be required to complete a writing sample during the interview process. Final selection of cohort members will take place after the interview process.
For questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.