Admission Process for EPPSP
Application deadline is November 1, 2018 for EPPSP Group 38.
Approximately 25 candidates are selected each year to begin classes in January. The criteria for selection to the program include:
- Academic achievement
- Interview—An interview with the EPPSP selection committee; a satisfactory writing sample during the interview process; results of Learning Styles Inventory taken during the interview process
- Evaluations—Evaluation of leadership potential by each applicant's principal and two additional professional colleagues
Interested candidates must have their application materials submitted by November 1 to be considered for the cohort group beginning the following January. All materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Application materials include:
- The Butler University Application for Graduate Degree-seeking Admission
- Professional resume
- All transcripts
- GRE or MAT scores (only required if undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0 cumulative)
- Copy of current teaching license (please send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The selection committee will conduct interviews in November. Applicants will be required to complete a writing sample during the interview process. Final selection of cohort members will take place after the interview process.
For questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com.