- Educational Administration
- Effective Teaching & Leadership
- School Counseling
- Licensed Mental Health Certification
- Alternative Special Education Licensure
- Applied Educational Neuroscience Certificate
- Graduate Secondary Content Area + ENL Licensure Program
- Hinkle Academy
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
COE Graduate Programs
Butler's College of Education is committed to creating a living laboratory experience for students and a community of scholars with fellow educators and civic partners. Through our 10 innovative graduate programs—three master’s degree programs and seven certificate programs—we are meeting these challenges while responding to the evolution of instruction, and school and professional leadership.
Our graduate programs are competitively priced and designed to meet the needs and schedules of education professionals.
Discover what makes the College of Education the best place for your graduate instruction.
Master’s Degree Programs
Experiential Program for Preparing School Principals (Educational Administration)
Certificate and Licensure Programs
Graduate Minors in the COE
Reading, English as a New Language, and Teachers of the Visually Impaired (downloadable PDF)