Love outdoor adventures? Want to build some lasting friendships? Come join us on the Wilderness Explorers trip before Welcome Week!
- Camp, canoe, and take a zip-line canopy tour in Brown County, Indiana
- Cave crawl and walking tour at Marengo Cave—a U.S. National Landmark in southern Indiana
- Hike and camp in Natural Bridge State Park in Red River Gorge, Kentucky
- Climb Torrent Falls via ferrata in Red River Gorge
- Take on Butler's Challenge Course
Past Participant Comments
- "It was such an amazing experience, and it really helped me feel so much more comfortable once we got back to Butler."
- "These activities allow you to learn what you can do, encouragement, communication, and how to get through when you are stuck."
- "Simply amazing trip! This is a wonderful way to meet people."
- "It's a great way to get students connected and be a part of the Butler community."
- "I learned an incredible amount about myself, my abilities and my potential."
- "I got to meet so many people and form such great friendships."
Check out our Facebook page for more information.