2016 CCOM Symposium
- Attucks: The School that Opened a City
- Clicks and Mortar
- Concussions Q&A and Screening of "Head Games" Documentary
- Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago: Reporting about Racial Inequality
- Jay Bilas: ESPN and March Madness
- Music Engineering in the Modern Digital World
- No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson
- Overcoming Challenges: Embracing Success in Life and on the Court
- The Conviction of the #Hashtag
- Why #BlackLivesMatter Matters
Steve James presents No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson
Steve James is the award-winning documentary producer and director of Hoop Dreams, winner of every major critics prize including a Peabody and Robert F. Kennedy Award. Other award-winning films include Stevie, winner of the Sundance Cinematography Award, IDFA Grand Jury Prize, and the Yamagata Mayor’s Prize, among others; the Independent Documentary Association Award-winning miniseries The New Americans; Tribeca Grand Prize winner The War Tapes, which James produced and edited; At the Death House Door, co-directed with Peter Gilbert, and winner of numerous festival awards; No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson for ESPN’s Peabody winning “30 for 30” series; and The Interrupters, which won an Emmy, Independent Spirit Award, and the DuPont Columbia Journalism Award, among others.
James' most recent documentary, Life Itself, was named the best documentary of the year by over a dozen critics associations, Rotten Tomatoes, The Critic’s Choice Awards, The National Board of Review, and The Producers Guild of America.