2016 CCOM Symposium
- Attucks: The School that Opened a City
- Clicks and Mortar
- Concussions Q&A and Screening of "Head Games" Documentary
- Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago: Reporting about Racial Inequality
- Jay Bilas: ESPN and March Madness
- Music Engineering in the Modern Digital World
- No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson
- Overcoming Challenges: Embracing Success in Life and on the Court
- The Conviction of the #Hashtag
- Why #BlackLivesMatter Matters
Clicks and Mortar: The Integration of Social Media into the Retail Environment
Monday, February 29 | 5:00–6:30 PM | Johnson Room
Joe Arcuri - Chief Commercial Officer, Newell Rubbermaid
Joe Arcuri is currently Newell Rubbermaid’s Chief Commercial Officer and leads the $5.7 billion global commercial operations of the company. Arcuri leverages his 30 years of consumer products industry experience to accelerate Newell Rubbermaid’s growth game plan across a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Sharpie®, Paper Mate®, Elmer’s®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Parker®, Waterman®, Contigo®, Rubbermaid®, Calphalon®, Goody®, Graco®, Aprica®, Baby Jogger®, and Dymo®. He joined Newell Rubbermaid in December 2014 as Global President of the Home Solutions business unit.
Prior to Newell Rubbermaid, Arcuri spent 28 years at Procter & Gamble and led several global business units across the health and beauty care industries. He created new-to-the world brands, led external strategic partnerships, and delivered step-change product and commercial innovation across an international customer environment. He graduated from Georgia Tech where he received a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and earned a master’s degree in Business Administration from Duke University.