Career and Professional Success
- Career Studio
- For Students and Graduates
- For Employers and Recruiters
- For Faculty and Staff
- For Family and Friends
- Fairs and Events
- Career Communities
- Indy Summer Experience
- Guide to Professional Success
- CaPS Newsletter
- Wisr—Bulldogs Connect
- Ascend Indiana
- Candid Career
- Interview Stream
- Meet Our Team
Career Studio and Peer Career Advising
Receive Career Help from Peers
Peer Career Advisors are fellow undergraduate students trained in providing you quick and timely assistance. Meeting with you for 30-minute, virtual appointments, our advisors help with:
- Building and reviewing resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Creating and using your Handshake, Wisr – Bulldogs Connect, and LinkedIn profiles
- Searching for jobs and internships
Connect with an Advisor
Peer Career Advisors are available for virtual appointments Monday–Thursday between 4:00–6:00 PM EDT.
To work with an advisor, please schedule a virtual appointment through Handshake, Butler's online career advising and employment portal.
(All students have a Handshake account accessible with your Butler username/password.)
If you have additional questions about the Career Studio, please reach out to us in any of the following ways:
- Email CaPS Career Advisor Courtney Rousseau
- Email the CaPS general inbox
- Call the CaPS front desk at 317-940-9383
Our office supports the Career and Life Skills dimension of BU Be Well.
We help students and graduates focus on building and maintaining successful skills for future or current careers, including internships, employment, graduate school, gap year/service programs, and financial literacy.