Career Communities and Data Coordinator
Atherton Union 315
Sierra joined CaPS in August 2018 and currently serves as our Career Communities and Data Coordinator. She produces events for the four communities, advises students on career development, and manages post-graduate data analysis and internship tracking.
When she isn’t at work or in class, you can find Sierra baking, playing with her Cavalier puppy, or enjoying time with friends and family.
Path to Career Services
A native of St. Louis, MO, Sierra thought she'd be an elementary school teacher growing up. She earned a B.A. in Psychology and Statistics from Taylor University. Sierra's currently pursuring an M.S. in School Counseling and Mental Health from Butler.
Over the years, Sierra found herself in the following positions:
- Development and fundraising intern
- Senior Research Consultant for Taylor University's Department of Psychology
- Development and special events coordinator
- Butler Advance (CaPS) Administrative Assistant at Butler University
- ISFJ – "Practical Helper"