Associate Director of Employer Success
Business Building 103 F
Jeremy is passionate about helping individuals explore and prepare for meaningful and fulfilling employment, having benefited himself from counseling while pursuing a career change.
Ask Jeremy about the garage band he played in during high school, or double-majoring in theater and business as an undergrad.
Path to Career Services
A native of Evansville, IN, Jeremy thought he'd be Evel Knievel growing up. After earning a B.A. in Theater and a B.S. in Management from Indiana University Bloomington, he went on to earn an M.S. in Higher Education and Student Affairs from his alma mater.
Over the years, Jeremy found himself in the following positions:
- Consultant at tech firm
- Systems and quality support specialist
- Help desk engineer
- I.T. systems administrator
- Practicum intern with Butler's Learning Resource Center
- Program assistant with Butler Career Services
- CaPS Career Advisor at Butler University
- CaPS Associate Director at Butler University
- ENFP – "Imaginative Motivator"