- Student Conduct
- International Student Services
- Butler Yearbook
- Student Affairs Good Idea
- Student Affairs Staff
- Bulldogs Into The Streets
- Temporary Disabilities
- Butler Student Handbook
- Request VP Activity Participation
- Outstanding Student Recognition Program
- Student Affairs Communication
- Student Complaint Form
- Student Complaint Procedures
Some of the greatest memories many people make are during their college years, and we certainly know this holds true for many Butler Bulldogs. We want all of our students to be able to look back and reflect fondly on so many of the events and organizations during their time here. Our annual yearbook, The Drift, is produced by students and aims to capture as much of the school year as possible.
- Order a yearbook for the 2019-2020 School year.
- Order a yearbook from a number of previous years via online credit card form
To see previous editions of the yearbook, Irwin Library carries hardcopies. Additionally, digitized archives are available online.