Bulldog Jog Registration
Saturday, April 11, 2020
(through January 1, 2020)
(January 2–March 29, 2020)
(March 30–April 9, 2020)
Dog Walk Only
Cut off to guarantee a race shirt is Sunday, April 5 at midnight. Note: Race Day registration will available, but t-shirts are not guaranteed.
Current Butler students, faculty, and staff and Indy Runners members receive a $10 discount (must use Discount Code and an @butler.edu email address, or verifiable Indy Runners membership).
Dog Walk Details
- Register yourself for the dog walk. Registration is $20; a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Indianapolis Humane Society.
- Please have one human for each dog.
- Each registration includes:
- One adult t-shirt (Additional t-shirts can be ordered for family and friends for $10 each)
Butler Points Challenge
We will be linking with the team competition through Spring Sports Spectacular, with points being awarded to each team per participant and per volunteer. Winning teams will be awarded Butler prizes.
- T-Shirts: To ensure you get a shirt, please sign up prior to Sunday, April 5, 2020 at midnight.
- Early Packet Pick-up: We strongly encourage you to come to early packet pick up on Friday evening, April 10, 2020 from 5:30–8:00 PM at the HRC.
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up and Registration: Limited packet pick up will be available on race day at the HRC from 6:00–7:30 AM. There will be Race Day Registration as well from 6:00 AM–7:15 AM.
- Start Times: The 5k/10-miler start together at 8:00 AM; the Dog Walk starts at 8:15 AM.
- Unregistered Participants: All unregistered participants will be disregarded by timers.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are crucial to any great event. Learn more about volunteering for the Bulldog Jog.