Bulldog Jog Registration
Saturday, April 10, 2021
(January 2–March 28, 2020)
(April 5–April 8, 2020)
Dawg Walk Only
Cut off to guarantee a race shirt is Sunday, April 4 at midnight. Note: Race Day registration will available, but t-shirts are not guaranteed.
Current Butler students, faculty, and staff and Indy Runners members receive a $10 discount (must use Discount Code and an @butler.edu email address, or verifiable Indy Runners membership). Please write from your @butler.edu email account to our race director, Brian Schuetter, at email@example.com to receive the discount code.
Dawg Walk Details
- Register yourself for the Dawg Walk. Registration is $20; $10 will be donated to the Indianapolis Humane Society.
- Please have one human for each dog.
- Each registration includes:
- One adult t-shirt (Additional t-shirts can be ordered for family and friends for $10 each)
Butler Points Challenge
We will be linking with the team competition through Spring Sports Spectacular, with points being awarded to each team per participant and per volunteer. Winning teams will be awarded Butler prizes.
Our 2020 Butler Points Champions were the Butler Faculty and Staff. The trophy will be on display soon in the HRC.
- T-Shirts: To ensure you get a shirt, please sign up prior to Sunday, April 4, 2020 at midnight.
- Early Packet Pick-up: We strongly encourage you to come to early packet pick up on Friday evening, April 9, 2020 from 5:30–8:00 PM at the HRC.
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up and Registration: Limited packet pick up will be available on race day at the HRC from 6:00–7:30 AM. There will be Race Day Registration as well from 6:00 AM–7:15 AM.
- Start Times: The 5k starts at 8:00 AM; the Dawg Walk starts at 8:15 AM.
- Unregistered Participants: All unregistered participants will be disregarded by timers.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are crucial to any great event. Learn more about volunteering for the Bulldog Jog.