BU|BeWell: Caring for Students in Isolation and Quarantine
Students placed in isolation and quarantine at Butler University remain important members of the community. We want you to know "You are not alone" as a student in isolation or quarantine.
- Every week there is a support group offered through Zoom for students who are currently in isolation and quarantine.
- If you’d like to discuss your experience with COVID and hear others share their perspectives in an information group support-like setting, join us for this weekly group.
- *Please know that registration to attend these discussion groups includes adhering to respect of others’ views and keeping content confidential.
- The group will be offered on Tuesdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm starting February 9th.
- You can register here for sessions.
- Contact Beth Lohman, a BU|BeWell team lead, at email@example.com for more information.
BU|BeWell would like to provide additional support for students in isolation and quarantine. If you are in isolation and quarantine, let us know so we can provide more customized services for you.
- Butler's fitness team has a website with a wide variety of fitness choices - apps, free trial services, build your own workouts - Virtual Fitness
You can order your meals here.
- Dining will provide 3 meals a day to students in quarantine.
- These meals will be left outside of the door to your room.
- Meals must be requested prior to 7pm the night before or they will not be delivered.
- View the menu for today and future days.
- Meals will be deducted from your meal plan or charged to your student account if you do not have a meal plan.
- The Center for Faith and Vocation has built a CFV Canvas Page which houses four different modules for online engagement.
- Butler's Center for Faith and Vocation offers Virtual Spiritual Care Conversations. By clicking this link a student can request a Spiritual Care Conversation with CFV staff and advisors from various traditions and backgrounds who are available for care and support. These conversations are private or confidential.
- Academic Support Offices are open for virtual use.
- The Butler Office of Counseling and Consultation Services has a large list of support services that can be used virtually at any time. Virtual CCS Services
- Also look under Spiritual Support above for additional opportunities.
- Students may participate in virtual activities hosted by student organizations
- You may also find some activities you enjoy under “Activites for You..” on this BU|BeWell Virtual Resources Page
- Live audio of Butler sports events can be found on TuneIn
- The Butler Center for the Arts offers virtual performance viewing.
Please help BU|BeWell support students during their isolation and quarantine period by giving feedback throug this suvey: Isolation and Quarantine Feedback Survey