Wellness—Career & Life Skills
Career and Life Skills resources promote wellness through building and maintaining successful skills for future or current careers, including internships, employment, and financial planning.
- Internship and Career Services (ICS)—is committed to providing and supporting learning opportunities for self assessment and reflection, experiential education, and career exploration. ICS is equally committed to building and sustaining relationships with high integrity employers for the mutual benefit of their organization and Butler students and alumni.
- Center for Faith and Vocation (CFV)—The Center for Faith and Vocation seeks to provide opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to reflect on their own passions and how to connect the life they lead to a sense of purpose and meaning. The CFV also provides paid internships opportunities each semester; information can be found here.
- Counseling and Consultation Services (HRC)—Butler's licensed and professionally trained staff offers counseling services to all currently enrolled students. We strive to provide students with the support and resources they need to help them achieve their personal and academic goals and enhance their experience while in college.
- Center for Citizenship and Community (CCC)—Connects students with active service learning and engagement opportunities within the Indianapolis community.
- CashCourse—An online personal finance tool that equips students with real-life ready financial skills.
- Financial Aid—Financial Counseling to help prospective and current students find the best financial option to attend the university.
- Social Media Guidelines—Guidelines to help students, faculty, and staff that support the brand standards and strategic goals of the university.
Elements Financial—Butler’s Credit Union Partner offering campus office hours, live financial workshops, online programs, and educational resources.
Butler IT— provides information on various computer hardware and software discounts for students.
- Human Resources—Provides resources, systems and benefits that enhance professional and personal success.
- Staff Training and Enrichment Program (STEP)—The governing body which seeks to enhance the work environment and represent the interests and concerns of staff.
- Center for Faith and Vocation (CFV) Workshops—Opportunities for faculty and staff to explore their supportive and guiding role for students navigating Butler and their futures.
- Healthy Horizons—The purpose of this Program is to promote healthful living by providing a comprehensive wellness package to faculty and staff as well as their families. This Program will assist you in improving your health, provide you with ongoing information and health education programs, help you lead a healthier life and stay well, and help you to identify your own health risks and ways to reduce these risks.
- Pete the Planner
- Dawg Perks—A list of discount or free offers in Indianapolis and beyond available with a valid Butler ID.
- Elements Financial—Butler’s Credit Union Partner offering campus office hours, live financial workshops, online programs, and educational resources.
- Dining Services—Dining Services offers Faculty/Staff discounts on Dawg Bucks.