New Core Conversations Open to All Faculty and Staff
The Core Curriculum Department will be hosting a variety of discussions, titled Core Conversations: Cutting Across the Curriculum, open to all faculty and staff throughout the Spring semester.
The first event, Core Conversations: Creativity in Computation, the Art of Math and Science Across the Curriculum, will take place Monday, November 14, from noon–1:00 PM at AU111.
All sessions will occur between noon–1:00 PM and lunch tickets will be provided.
Upcoming Core Conversations:
- November 28, AU111, The Culture of Reading in the Age of TXTS
- December 12, AU111, Caring about Community: ICR as Complement to CORE Learning
- February 6, AU111, Civility, Free Speech and Human Rights Across the Curriculum
- March 13, AU201, Making Students Safe and Uncomfortable: Thinking Critically Across the Curriculum
- March 27, AU111, Celebrate Core Times!