Membership Has Its Privileges
Butler alumni get special treatment from their alma mater. Your commitment to Butler’s goals and traditions means you can look forward to many services and benefits offered only to Butler alumni.
All Butler graduates are automatically members of the Butler Alumni Association. As a member, you’re entitled to some exciting benefits.
Looking for new job opportunities or helpful career advice? Why not go to the place where your career began. Butler’s Internship and Career Services office isn't just for undergraduates. It is a valuable resource for alumni to extend and enhance their futures.
Discounted Insurance Offer
Your Butler Alumni benefits include a special discounted rate on Auto Insurance and Home Insurance from Liberty Mutual. We’re proud to provide our members with a great benefit from a Fortune 100 company that protects millions of people across America. Find out more about Liberty Mutual Home & Auto Insurance or call 800-524-9400. (Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.)
Your Credit Charges Can Support Butler’s Legacy Scholarship
Through Butler University’s new Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card, a portion of every dollar charged on the card will go to support the Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship. The Butler University Visa® Platinum Rewards card offers qualified cardholders exceptional benefits including competitive rates and terms.* Find out more about The Butler University Visa® Platinum Rewards card and apply online.
*Please click here for the most updated pricing and fees disclosure.
- Free subscription to the Butler Magazine
- Subscription to the alumni e-newsletter, Butler NewsFlash
- Exclusive and free membership to Bulldog Nation, Butler’s online community for alumni
- Events sponsored by Butler’s Alumni Association, including regional alumni chapters, affinity alumni events and young alumni events
- Opportunity to purchase a membership to the [Health & Recreation Complex]
- Reduced membership and registration fees from AAA Hoosier Motor Club (Indiana only)
- Access to services from the Butler Office of Internship and Career Services
- Vacation packages at special rates to alumni, parents, and friends of the University
Get your Butler Alumni Association Membership Card
Your card entitles you to special benefits on campus and beyond. Here’s how to get your card:
- Call the Alumni Office at 800-368-6852, ext. 9946 to request an alumni ID card a minimum of 48 hours before coming to campus so that we may verify if your ID number has been set up in our system.
- Stop in the Alumni Office in Jordan Hall, room 018 to pick up your alumni ID card authorization form. Alumni Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Go to BUPD at the corner of Hampton & Sunset. BUPD Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Receive your alumni ID card for a nominal $10 processing fee (check or cash only).
Show your membership card and take advantage of these great offers.
- University Libraries
Receive library privileges at Butler University Libraries.
- Stay in shape at Butler
Purchase a membership to the Health & Recreation Complex.
Please contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Programs with any questions at 800-368-6852, ext. 9946.
Butler University Hotel Partners Information
Special rates are available at select hotels (subject to availability) during our fiscal year (June 2014-May 2015). Most hotels require that reservations be made one month in advance. When you call to make reservations, please identify yourself as a member of the Butler family and ask for the Butler rate. If you have problems receiving this rate using the 800 number, please call the hotel directly. See Hotel List Here.