MBA Alumni Community
The Butler University MBA Alumni Community enhances the mission of the Butler University Alumni Association by:
- Leading an expansive network of Butler MBA alumni supporting the success of fellow graduates and current Butler MBA students, resulting in a significant and constant MBA alumni presence within the Butler Community.
- Fostering a lifelong and worldwide community of Butler MBA alumni via increased opportunities for meaningful engagement, leading to an increase in pride, event participation, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to Butler University and the Lacy School of Business.
- Enhancing the Butler University MBA brand worldwide by connecting alumni, current students, faculty, and business leaders, coordinating networking and learning events, and leveraging Butler’s AACSB accreditation.
- Creating a community of active Butler MBA alumni who contribute to the goals of Butler University and the Lacy School of Business, feel ownership over its direction, and act as ambassadors for the school.
- Encouraging lifelong career growth for Butler MBA alumni through mentorship and networking opportunities.
October 2020 Panel Discussion: Resilient Leadership in Challenging Times
Listen to Podcast Recording
Interested in Getting Involved?
We are looking for a few new volunteers to serve on the MBA Alumni Community steering committee for our next term (June 1, 2021 – May 31, 2023). If you’re interested, please fill out this form, or email email@example.com more information about the position/time commitment/etc.
Brady Kahl, MBA ’13
Brian Cox, MBA ’13
Tom Karbowski, MBA ’88
Barry Dunham, MBA ’13
Benjy Ekhaus, MBA ’16
Gabe Harkov, MBA ’16
Rachel Irelan, MBA ’15
Huss Sadri, MBA ’13
David Watkins, MBA ’18
Michael Weidman, MBA ’15