To submit a graduate application, you need to have previously completed a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university and be seeking an advanced degree. Each program processes its own applications for admission, but the requirements below are baseline requirements for all applications for graduate admission.
If you have questions about the admission process or your application requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Application Requirements
- Butler Application
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to email@example.com. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred.
- Proof of English language proficiency (International applicants only)
- A clear copy of your passport (International applicants only)
- Evidence of financial support (International applicants only)
- Personal statement topics vary by program (see below)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program (see below)