- Student Success
- Graduate Success
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Degrees & Certificates
- Executive and Professional Certificates
- Academic Calendar
- Study Abroad
- Registration and Records
- Class Search
- Office of the Provost
The Learning Resource Center is a coordination site for services, programs, and resources that promote academic success for all students of Butler University. The Learning Resource Center is committed to supporting and guiding students as they strive to reach the highest standards of academic excellence. Students are encouraged to take advantage of these resources and services early in their academic careers to enhance their prospects for academic success. All services are available free of charge to Butler students.
Please visit the office if you would like to:
- Develop a plan of action that promotes academic success.
- Connect with tutoring resources available on campus.
- Engage with your course work in an active and effective manner.
- Become an active academic advisee.
- Enhance your learning strategies and techniques.
You may schedule appointments to meet with a Learning Resource Center staff member individually or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Learning Resource Center is open Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the academic year.