Areas of Expertise
Marketing strategy, branding, communications, student recruitment, event management.
Contributions: (published works or studies, conference presentations)
Butler Assignment (classes or work duties)
Markets a portfolio of seven brands within the college, including strategy development and execution, communications, budgets and metrics.
- Bachelor of Journalism in Advertising, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1989.
- Master of Business Administration (finance concentration), Butler University, 1999.
- Top Dawg Staff Award, Butler University, 2008
- Gold Winner, 2007 Admissions Advertising Awards-Admissions Marketing Report, MBA Billboard
- Merit Winner, 2007 Admissions Advertising Awards-Admissions Marketing Report, Vodcast Campaign
- Key Staff Award, IUPUI, 2001
Association Memberships (professional/educational)
- Board of Directors, Marion County Commission on Youth, 2012-present
- Board of Directors, CASE Indiana, 2012-present
- Advisory Board, Center for Faith and Vocation, 2012-present
- Vice President, Collegiate Relations, American Marketing Association, 2001-2003
- Butler Charter Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Director of Marketing, College of Business, Butler University, 2002-present
- Manager of Marketing and Recruiting, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, IUPUI, 2000-2002
- Director of Marketing, Coldwell Banker Sycamore Realty, Lafayette, Indiana, 1991-1993, 1995-1996
- Circulation Sales Manager, Journal & Courier, Lafayette, Indiana, 1994
- Account Executive, InfoUSA, Omaha, Nebraska, 1989-1991