We are excited to have so many guests from outside of Indiana.
We are working hard to try to find possible hotel accommodations
Many visitors to Butler University stay at a variety of hotels,
mostly in downtown Indianapolis. Information on hotels can be
found at http://www.butler.edu/admission/visits/travel/
Another option near campus is the Indy Hostel.
They've sent us the following information:
- the Indy Hostel is just down the road from Butler, on a nice
day it is about a 30 minute walk.
- On a weekday our dorm beds are $29 and $32 on weekends. Private
rooms with a shared bathroom are available and range from $67 and
$70 for 2 people.
- They are willing to shuttle people to Butler and have free
parking here for anyone that may have their own vehicle.
- If you type in BUTLER in the
promo code, you will receive a 10% discount.
- As for amenities, they have free Wifi and Coffee. Also a full
kitchen with refrigerators, oven, stove and cooking utensils. Bike
rentals, shuttle service to the airport and a living room/ lounge
- On April 10th they are able to shuttle you to Butler and are
more than happy to store luggage if necessary.
- Please feel free to call Paul at 317.727.1696 with any more
- If you are interested in this option, please contact them. We
cannot guarantee availability.
Butler University also has a guest house on campus that can be
rented. Please see http://www.butler.edu/residence-life/guest-housing/guest-house/
for more details.