Mark your calendars for the Silver Anniversary of Butler's
Undergraduate Research Conference to be held on Friday,
April 12, 2013.
Payments are now due! Please click on the
"Register Now" icon above to submit your payment.
Important Conference Information:
- The most recent, up to date conference program can
be found on our new, searchable URCApp. This
is the only place you can read all the abstracts.
- Please start your day at Conference Check in
on the second floor of Atherton Union. You'll receive the
conference program, nametag, T-shirt (if you ordered one). A
continental breakfast will be available in the Reilly Room from
7:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Box lunches will be available from
11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
- Uploading your presentation --Please log in to your URC
account where you'll find the uploading option. If you don't
remember your password, use the "Forgot password?" feature to login
- Oral presentations -- Please arrive at your designated
room 5 minutes prior to the session start time. Each presenter is
allotted 15 minutes and this includes questions and answers.
- Poster presentations are scheduled in four sessions throughout
the day starting at 9:30 a.m. All sessions take place in Irwin
Library on the first floor. Please check in at the library for your
poster location and plan to set up your poster 30 minutes prior to
your start time. We'll have pushpins for your use and plenty
of assistance to help you.
- Need directions to campus??? http://www.butler.edu/media/1193570/campus_map.pdf
- Parking information -- You may park in any space designated for
Faculty/Staff, Resident, Commuter, or Visitor Parking. Please
do not park along yellow curbs or in ADA spots (unless properly
tagged), reserved areas, or in those designated as tow away