Welcome! Willkommen! Bienvenidos!
The Center exists to:
- Connect Butler students to study abroad opportunities
the admission, immigration, and academic advising for international
students coming to Butler on exchange from one of our partner
- Create linkages with universities overseas
- Plan, promote, and sustain faculty-led
semester programs as well as faculty-led
- Assist students with disabilities
for overseas study
- Promote internationalization in Butler's curriculum
- Help Butler faculty members apply for grants pertaining to
- Organize the Phi
Beta Delta National Honors Society Chapter for Butler students
International Education Week
We're celebrating International Education Week again this year,
staring November 12, with our "Where in the World is Blue?"
contest, photo displays, international cuisine offerings, panel
discussions and more. Please view
our event poster for full details.
Where in the World is Blue?
Butler Blue II has been traveling the world with our
students this year. See where he's visited so
Be sure to
us on Facebook for all the latest study abroad news.
here for information about Butler's Annual Clery Report**