Holcomb Awards Committee Publication Costs Reimbursement
Up to $1000 per eligible faculty member, per fiscal year (June 1
to May 31 of the following year).
Publication Cost Reimbursement Grant Form
Program: This program supports the cost of
publishing journal articles in professional science journals. The
program does not fund the cost of journal subscriptions or the
costs of membership in professional organizations and societies.
The grant is intended to support publications in professional print
journals and is not intended to support the publication costs of
textbooks or other professional books.
Faculty seeking reimbursement for the cost of a publication must
submit a request for reimbursement using the application linked
- The applicant must include a copy of the acceptance letter from
- The applicant must include a receipt for payment of the
- If publication of the article is contingent on membership or
subscription fees to the journal, those costs must be subtracted
from the reimbursement request.
- Applicants must also complete a request for payment form to the
Butler Business Office, to be included with the
- In cases of multiple authors, only one faculty author per
publication will be supported.
Deadline: Reimbursement requests must be
submitted by May 1 of the fiscal year in which the publication
costs were paid to the journal.