Student Apprenticeships in Political Science
The Department of Political Science invites applications for
Student Apprenticeship for more information contact Dr Siobhan
McEvoy-Levy (email@example.com). The
Student Apprentices will work closely with a faculty mentor in the
Department on his or her teaching or research.
- Must be a Junior or Senior at the time of the
- 3.0 overall grade point average
- Must have completed two courses in Political Science
Submit a one page application with the following information:
Name, email address, phone number, social security number, year,
major, overall GPA, GPA in major, and a list of Political Science
courses taken. Also, include a one paragraph statement of
Fall 2013 Student Apprentices in Political Science
- Steven Cornelius is working with Dr. Brabant in U.S. Political
- Austin Del Priore is apprentice to Dr. Auchter in Community
- Delaney Foreman is working with Dr. Su-Mei Ooi on comparative
research on civil society linkages in Taiwan and China.
- Steven Tyler is collaborating with Dr. Siobhan McEvoy-Levy on
projects related to children, youth, transitional justice and
Combined Teaching and Research Apprentice
- Andre Smith is apprentice for Dr Robin Turner in Research and
Analysis and on a Southern African nature tourism research
For more information, contact Dr. Siobhan McEvoy-Levy (firstname.lastname@example.org).