Butler University Physician Assistant Technology
Information about costs related to tuition, technology, health
center, transfer student, and room and board fees can be found on
Butler University requires all students to have health
insurance. For those currently without insurance,
information about the costs of available policies can be found at
Bookstore for information about book costs.
The travel cost estimate for the rotational component of the
program is $2,782 ($10.70 per day and 260 workdays per year). This
estimate is based on the following assumptions:
- Two hour total daily commute time.
- An average speed during commute of 40 miles per hour.
- An average passenger car fuel efficiency of 22.4 mpg (From the
Bureau of Transportation Statistics -
- Gasoline price at $3 per gallon.
All students must have an acceptable PDA/Cell phone. The
cost estimate for this is: $1,250 and is based on the following
- Cell phone cost of $40-60/month.
- PDA cost of $350.
- A two-year subscription for the required PDA software will cost
Finally, students must have a laptop computer and an iPad
equipped with appropriate software. Please review the
Butler University Physician
Assistant Technology Requirements document for more