What is Music at Butler?
- Perfecting your skills under the instruction of dedicated
faculty and master musicians.
- Performing in a diverse array of ensembles and venues.
- Working with some of the world's top conductors, teachers,
composers and performers.
- Taking part in a thriving cultural community.
- An experience as individual as each student.
Butler University offers the broad range of musical
opportunities you'd expect at a conservatory or a larger school
coupled with the rigorous education of a liberal-arts institution.
Personal attention to students' academic and musical growth, a
world-class education, and never-ending performance opportunities
are the hallmarks of Music at Butler.