Why Study Languages at Butler?
- Small Class Size - We don't teach "megaclasses."
- Personal Attention - Our professors are accessible.
- Vibrant International Communities - Indianapolis has very
strong Chinese, French, German, and Hispanic communities.
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Creative Language Learning - The Modern Language Center hosts
movies, video game nights, tutor tables, soccer viewing parties,
- Active Student Organizations - German Klub, Latinos Unidos,
- International & National Honor Societies for French,
German, Spanish and Languages.
- Amazing Study Abroad Programs - spend 2 weeks to 2 semesters
- Credits - It is possible to get credits for placing into the
200 level or above in our classes.
Why Study Modern Languages at Butler?
Jordan Hall 384A
4600 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Dr. Terri Carney