Why Study Languages at Butler?
- Small Class Size - We don't teach "megaclasses."
- Personal Attention - Our professors are accessible.
- Vibrant International Communities - Indianapolis has very
strong Chinese, French, German, and Hispanic communities.
- Service Learning Opportunities
- Creative Language Learning - The Modern Language Center hosts
movies, video game nights, tutor tables, soccer viewing parties,
- Active Student Organizations - German Klub, Latinos Unidos,
- International & National Honor Societies for French,
German, Spanish and Languages.
- Amazing Study Abroad Programs - spend 2 weeks to 2 semesters
- Credits - It is possible to get credits for placing into the
200 level or above in our classes.
Jordan Hall 384A
4600 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46208