The University Seal
- Only one University seal for use by all colleges, schools, and
departments. No other seals may be established.
- Use as a primary graphic component is restricted to formal and
official documents, such as diplomas, legal and official records,
and transcripts, as well as approved scholarly, ceremonial,
presidential, or Board of Trustees related purposes.
- May be used on permanent and/or event-related signage.
- May be reproduced in PMS 541 (the primary University color) and
- May be reversed out of solid colors and images as long as
readability is not impaired.
- May be printed as a screen percentage, foil stamped in metallic
silver, and embossed in certain applications, for special purposes
such as ceremonial publications.
- May not be reproduced as a primary graphic for print media
smaller that 1/2 inch in diameter. Maximum sizes are flexible
depending on the usage.
- Use as a SECONDARY graphic to enhance a given design or graphic
layout is permitted. Examples of this usage would include the
University seal as a large, screened layout component on both cover
and interior designs.
The University seal may be obtained by contacting the Office of
Print Marketing and Communications, located on the lower level of
Jordan Hall, Room 22, by calling (317) 940-9966.