Circulation: Where, What & Why
The circulation desk is a place to:
- Borrow and return materials, including renewals and holds.
- Check out and return faculty-assigned readings, known as
- Check out videos, DVDs, CDs, or LPs (record albums).
And don't forget to check out headphones for use in the
Listening/Viewing Room in Irwin!
- Get help finding microfilm and using the reader/printers and
- In the Ruth Lilly Science Library, the Circulation Desk doubles
as the Reference Desk.
Speaking of Reference ...