There are several ways to find courses in which to enroll.
Be sure to browse the various resources as you begin to prepare for
your advising appointment:
- Access your My.Butler account and use the course search
- Log in to My.Butler using your username and password sent
by the Office of Admission.
- Select "Self Service" on the Enterprise Menu.
- Select "Class Search" in the "Class Search/Browse Catalog"
- Click the "Search for Classes" button on the right hand of the
- Enter search criteria, making sure the correct term (e.g., Fall
2012) is selected.
- Search for classes through Registration and Records. Be sure to
always indicate the correct term (e.g., Fall 2012) no matter which
search function you use:
- To "Browse" for classes, select the "Browse" tab and then
select the appropriate college or program you wish to browse.
(NOTE: If selecting the Core Curriculum to browse, please
choose "Students starting after Fall 2010") Click "Browse"
once you have filled in all of the fields.
- To "Search" for classes, select the "Search" tab. Enter
at least the first letters of the course you are interested in
finding; for example, type "FYS" for First Year Seminar or "SW for
Social World courses. Select "Course Number" in the Search By
field, identify the correct term and click "Search."