LC100 - Strategies for Success
LC100 is a pass/fail, 1-credit course that is open to all Butler
students. The course is designed to offer strategies and techniques
that will enhance and promote academic success at the college
level. Topics may vary according to section but may include:
- Transitioning to College
- Time Management
- Memory Enhancement
- Exam Preparation/Test-Taking Strategies
- Developing a Study Plan
- Academic Motivation and Goal-Setting
- Effective Reading and Note Taking
- Developing a Study Plan for Final Exams
The following comments are from students who have previously
- "I would recommend this course because it helps not just with
academics but with your personal life."
- "I would definitely recommend this course because it gives you
another tool to help you be successful."
- "The text was very useful and provided great insight and
examples of success strategies."
- "I learned how to be more self-aware... overall this course is
- "Anyone who is struggling in any way academically should
definitely take this course to get back on track."