Be A Diversity Ambassador!
Yearly, Diversity Ambassadors are recruited from
Butler's current student population to mentor incoming
international students in the fall semester and spring
year, we need you!
Being a Diversity Ambassador includes:
- Attending cultural leadership training sessions
- Picking your student up at the airport
- Assisting their move in and settling into the dormitories
- Taking them to the store
- Aiding them in meeting their advisors and registration
- And many other fun activities!!
Contact the International Student Services Office in the
Efroymson Diversity Center with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the Diversity Ambassador
application to apply.
Apply by April 15. After you apply, you will be asked to
attend a personal interview.
Diversity Ambassador Schedule
Each Fall semester, Diversity Ambassadors (DAs) come back a
week early to go through cultural training, as well as logistical
training on being a mentor for the new international