Mission of the Office
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and
Assessment (OIRA) is to enhance institutional effectiveness by
supporting the management function of Butler University and by
facilitating academic and non-academic assessment efforts across
What we do
- Coordinate the dissemination of institutional data.
- Create, analyze and interpret management information from
- Collect data about the University's performance.
- Provide data and information to authorities such as federal and
state governmental agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Improve teaching and learning by assisting departments with
program reviews and other assessment efforts.
Who we are
Reporting to the Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs, the
staff of the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
consists of a director, an assistant director, and a database
Director: Nandini Ramaswamy
Assistant Director: Jennifer Buckley
Database Manager: Owen