Intramural Sports Supervisor
Supervise Intramural Team Sports including Flag Football,
Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, and other Seasonal Team
Sports. Work under the supervision of the Assistant Director of
Recreation ~ Intramural Sports. Attendance is required for
the mandatory training and evaluation sessions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Pre-game assistance
- Assist in setting up equipment for the evening and/or weekend
- Assist in examining facility for safety hazards.
- Provide quality supervision during contests
- View and follow the Intramural Sports contest and ensure the
correct score is posted for the correct team.
- Oversee the Intramural Sports contest and assist in making sure
that participation takes place in a safe manner.
- Assist in post game duties
- Assist in completing any forms that are in need of
- Assist in closing down the activity are and collecting
equipment at the conclusion of the beginning and/or weekend
- Assist in securing facility at the conclusion of the Intramural
Knowledge / Skills Required for the Job
- Full-time students in good standing are eligible for
- Participation and sport knowledge of the sport is
- Thorough knowledge of the BU Intramural Handbook.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Interested? Fill out the Recreation Job Application now!