Intramural Sports Officials
Officiate Intramural Team Sports including Flag Football,
Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, and other Seasonal Team
Sports. Work under the supervision of the Student Sport Supervisor
and the Assistant Director of Recreation ~ Intramural Sports.
Attendance is required for the mandatory training and evaluation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Pre-game assistance
- Assist in setting up equipment for the evening and/or weekend
- Assist in examining facility for safety hazards.
- Provide quality officiating during contests
- View and follow the Intramural Sports contest and enforce the
rules judiciously as possible.
- Oversee the Intramural Sports contest and ensure participation
take place in a safe manner.
- Assist in post game duties
- Assist in completing any forms that are in need of
- Assist in closing down the activity are and collecting
equipment at the conclusion of the beginning and/or weekend
- Assist in securing facility at the conclusion of the Intramural
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills Required for the Job
- Full-time students in good standing are eligible for
- Participation and Sports Officiating experience is
- A thorough knowledge of the Sports being officiated.
- Physical ability to keep up with the sports being
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Interested? Just come to the next officials Callout
out the Intramural Officials Training Schedule (Upcoming