ACE (American Council on Exercise) Exam Prep Course
Want to become a Personal Trainer? Butler
Recreation is an official partner of the American Council on
Exercise assuring well-rounded quality exam preparation
and great discounts on study materials and the exam.
- The program will prepare you to take the ACE exam.
- You receive instructional support and curriculum, discounts on
study materials and $150 off the ACE exam. For more information
please visit the ACE student page at http://www.acefitness.org/students/.
- We will provide you with a preparatory course including
lectures, skill review, educational handouts, and study aids.
- Program fees do not include the cost of the national
The cost of the Personal Trainer certification examination
preparation class is:
- Butler Student - included in tuition if taken as an academic
class for 1 credit; PWB fulfillment (PWB 150)
- Butler Student (non-academic class) - $50.00
- University Affiliate (faculty, staff, alumni) - $75.00
- General Public - $100.00
Spring 2015 Class Dates & Time
- Class Schedule: Tuesdays, 5:00-7:00 p.m. (January 13 - April
- Location: Butler University Health and Recreation Complex
(HRC), address below
How to Register
- All interested persons should complete the online registration
including payment. (COURSE REGISTRATION FEE IS
- Application Deadline: January 2, 2015
- Additional information with class details will be sent via
email on or before January 9, 2015.
- Contact: Beth Lohman, Assistant Director of Recreation -
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 317-940-6131
- Mailing Address: Butler University HRC, 530 W 49th Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Fax: 317-940-6153