Students, Faculty/Staff, and Current Members
*Note: Every Butler student automatically has an account
generated in the system.
*Note: Faculty/Staff who would like to use
payroll deduction must purchase the membership(s) at the HRC Front
You must retrieve a temporary password to access your account.
This is done by going through the forgotten password process. DO
NOT TRY TO LOGIN OR CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT BEFORE RETRIEVING YOUR
here to retrieve your temporary password.
- Click 'Login,' then select the 'Forgot Your Password?'
- Enter in your Butler email address and hit
- A new password will be emailed to your Butler account.
- After you receive the email with your temporary password, login
into your account and change your password.
- Next, you will be brought to your Account Options
page. If you need to make changes to your personal information such
as updating phone numbers or your emergency contact information,
please do so from your my.butler.edu.
Changes made to your Activenet Account will not be permanent,
Activenet updates information through your my.butler.edu
Alumni, Affiliate, and Community
here and select 'Create New Account'.
- After your account is created, you will be able to enroll in
our program offerings.
- For more information about day passes and Membership Cards, click