This year's competition will include many of the same categories
from year's past. We encourage our participants to plan ahead to
create the perfect costume for their bulldog(s), in the
spirit of the category theme they choose to compete
The 15th anniversary categories will include:
- Cutest Bulldog
- Meanest-Looking Bulldog
- Best Dressed Bulldog
- Best Bulldog/Human Tandem
- Best Bulldog Trick
- Most Butler Spirit
- Best Blue III (Trip) Look-A-Like
- Best Representation of "Built Ford Tough"
- Oldest Bulldog
- Youngest Bulldog
- Best in Show
Each category winner will receive a trophy, sash, official
certificate and prizes.
To impress our panel of judges and the crowd, creativity is
essential. Again, be prepared, plan ahead, and may the best bulldog
Some basic rules of competition and helpful guidelines:
- The contest is only open to bulldog breeds, including English,
French and American Bulldogs.
- Due to the large number of participants, each contestant
(bulldog) is only allowed to compete in two categories.
- If a contestant wins a respective category, they can no longer
compete in other category competition until the final, "Best in
- The "Best in Show" competition is comprised of bulldog winners
from the prior 10 categories.
- A panel of five judges will select their favorite contestant
for each category based on their best interpretation of the
- Registration is free and pre-event registration is strongly
- Walk-up registration prior to the event is allowed.
- The contest will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. (EST), please
arrive early and allow extra time for parking, registration and
- It is advised that contestants are checked-in at registration
prior to 8:45 a.m. (EST).