Upcoming Community Health Events
A variety of community health events are held throughout the
year in Indianapolis.
Medicare Part D Event
Do you have the best Medicare Part D Plan to Cover Your
Prescription Drug Costs? Get FREE help to find
- Saturday, Nov. 2, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Butler University, 4600 Sunset Ave.
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building, Room 106
Representatives of Butler's College of Pharmacy and Health
Sciences willhelp you compare your current Medicare drug coverage
with plans that may cost less or meet your needs better. You can
re-enroll on the spot. We can also help you apply for low income
assistance with prescription drug costs.
Call (317) 940-9324 for more information or directions.
Dec. 7 is the deadline to change or sign up for a new
Medicare Part D plan for 2014.
Receive FREE advice on choosing what's best for you at our Nov.
BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU:
- Your Medicare and insurance cards.
- List of your medications and dosages.
- Letter(s) from the Social Security Administration or Centers
for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Contacts for your pharmacies or home delivery services.
- New enrollees: If you have prescription drug coverage now,
please also bring a letter from your union or former employer