Facilities Service Request Center
Use the information below to determine the best method for
requesting service from Facilities.
Emergencies & Water or Electrical Problems
- Residential: Contact the hall's front desk immediately
- Non-residential: Contact Facilities directly Mon.-Fri., 7
a.m.-5 p.m. at 317-940-9393. After hours, contact BUPD at
Non-Emergency Requests, Problem Reports &
- Students and employees without iServiceDesk logins should
use FixMyButler to report building or
- Employees with an iServiceDesk login should use
iServiceDesk to submit service requests and check request
- Questions, concerns and feedback can be shared by contacting
Facilities directly Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-5 p.m. at
Construction, Renovation & Interior Design Project
Service requests are assigned a priority based on the following
- Priority 1: Emergency. Tended to immediately, e.g., major leak
or utility interruption
- Priority 2: Urgent. Typically completed within 24 hours,
e.g., lights out, minor plumbing issue, etc.
- Priority 3: Routine. Scheduled on availability of
personnel, e.g., picture hanging, general repair, etc.
Anything outside of standard maintenance is a billable service
and a service code must be provided in order for service requests
to be processed.