Certificate in Business Fundamentals
This program provides participants with a business/management
essentials tool kit in the areas of accounting, finance, marketing,
economics, and leadership. Through a series of 12 distinct modules,
students should gain:
- A broad understanding of the key concepts, tools, and
techniques used in each of these critical business
- An introduction to issues, trends, and challenges managers are
currently wrestling with in the workplace.
- Best-practice tools for addressing these issues, trends, and
- Tips for applying this knowledge beyond the business setting,
becoming a more well-informed consumer and investor in the
As a result of completing this program, participants will gain a
greater appreciation for the complexity of decisions facing
managers today and also develop the skills needed to address these
problems in a more effective and strategic manner.
- Managers who would like to update or refresh their
understanding of the core functional areas of business.
- Managers with expertise in one functional area who are
interested in exploring other functional areas of business in
anticipation of a career change.
- Technical professionals who are interested in moving into a
- Managers or technical professionals who are considering
enrolling in a MBA program.