Certificate Program Options at Butler
Butler Corporate & Executive Education certificate programs
are short, non-degree programs for business professionals.
Certificates consist of a set of courses that are taught by the
same faculty that design top corporate programs for clients such as
Defender Direct, Old National Bank, and Eli Lilly, among
The programs are offered in classroom and online
formats and focus on topics such as leadership, strategy,
marketing, finance & accounting, operations and IT. BCEE offers
custom (single organizations) and consortium (multiple
organizations) certificates to organizations. Contact Ron Thomas
for further details.
What Kinds of Certificates are Available?
Why do Certificates Matter?
To our partner organizations:
- Targeted, effective, and efficient approach to developing
- Build the specific knowledge and competencies your organization
needs to tackle its immediate and longer-term challenges - such as
mergers, negotiations, or building new business.
- Bring relevant tools and best practices from leading faculty to
improve your company strategy and performance.
- Draw upon fresh perspectives from outside your company and your
industry in developing creative solutions for your
- Through experiential learning, learners apply knowledge to
create real-time solutions and initiatives for their
To our partner organization's employees:
- Broadens your business knowledge and acumen
- Add distinction and prestige to your resume by building your
credentials with world-class faculty and the Butler College of
- Courses and certificates provide useful tools and analytic
processes for solving business problems.
- Gain an enduring network of key s contacts.