Advancing Women in Leadership
Is this for me?
The ideal candidate for this program is currently a middle level
high potential manager with 5 to 10 years of progressive management
- Manages people, money and/or resources
- Desires to move up in the organization
- Has a strong performance record
- Has been identified as high potential
- Brings a rich perspective and set of diverse management
experiences to draw upon and share
What makes this program unique?
1) Targeted to experienced women leaders who are ready to
move to the next level.
2) Intentionally designed for small group cohorts of women
to ensure a safe learning environment for practice and
experimentation and enable the formation of deep, long lasting
3) Each participants participates in a 360 degree
leadership assessment based on the emotional and social
intelligence framework. The content of each session is then
customized to address the unique development needs of that
4) Passionate faculty who have broad and deep experience
supporting women in their leadership journey.
5) In each session, an experienced executive women leader
meets with the participants to share her personal leadership
journey, share lessons learned and engage in dialogue.
6) In each session, the women work on their individual
leadership development plan. This is a built in
accountability mechanism for women to commit to action, take the
action, reflect on success/failures and learnings, plan for next
action and share their progress with the cohort.