In the course of working with our clients, we aspire to
the following work values, which help us act on and live our way
into our core business principles.
We will be accountable for the greater good of our clients, and of
the organizations they represent, without attempting to control
those whom we serve.
- We commit to understanding as much as possible about our
clients, their business and personal challenges, and the customers
and marketplaces they serve.
- We will be worthy, innovative, responsive, and reliable in the
service of our clients' needs.
- We will be a service firm that is healthy, resourceful,
accountable and fun to work with.
- We will offer our clients services that build their capacity to
learn, to develop and to achieve critical business and personal
objectives. We will share our expertise in such a way that
clients become self-sufficient.
- We appreciate and care deeply about people, without creating
dependency or indebtedness. While we acknowledge our intent to
be a financially responsible business, we will serve clients for
the sake of our mutual success, and not solely for the sake of our
- We will promote the inherent worth of all members of the
organizations we serve, and work with everyone in such a way that
it evokes self-discovery, self-appreciation, and self-governance.
We choose to treat organizational and group diversity as a resource
that can promote unity, productivity and excellence.
- We will conduct ourselves with unwavering integrity, honestly
represent our capabilities and accomplishments, keep our promises,
and be forthright and compassionately authentic with everyone we