Our Orientation and Point of View
At Butler Corporate and Executive Education, we aim to
improve the financial hardiness and long-term economic viability of
business enterprises. In doing so, we ascribe to specific
beliefs, including the following:
- Business activity, when practiced with integrity and
accountability, represents a crucial leverage point in the
advancement of human development and the common good.
- The relationship between the economic good and the social good
is a symbiotic one. A strong business community requires a
viable social structure to operate within, while our social
structure is strengthened by a robust economy.
- Long-term business success requires individual and
organizational agility and adaptability.
- Continuous learning and the courage to explore are necessary
requirements for maintaining this agility and adaptability.
- Learning must be adapted to meet the individual's need to
ensure its application.