Counseling Services

Consultation Services

CCS offers consultation for parents, faculty, staff, and students who have concerns about a Butler University student or would like more information about our services and resources. By speaking with a counselor, you can receive information about how to talk with a student experiencing difficulties and how to access resources. Butler University faculty or staff who are also enrolled in courses at Butler are not eligible for psychotherapeutic services but can consult with a CCS staff member to assist with the referral process for the University's Employee Assistance Program for services.

Additionally, any campus group or organization may call CCS for assistance in planning programs that focus on mental health issues. We are available to consult with student organizations, faculty, staff, and parents for the following:

  • Program planning and implementation

  • In-service training

  • Orientation to our services

  • Referral to other services

Individuals may contact CCS at (317)-940-9385 during business hours to speak with a counselor who will discuss your concerns with you and help determine the best strategy for supporting the student of concern or obtaining any resources you may need.